Giovenzana has been providing innovative elevator electrical components for over 65 years. Today we are recognized as a world leader in control, interface, safety and wiring products as a preferred supplier to every global elevator company.
In fact, Giovenzana International has played a leadership role with the latest guidelines and specifications relating to elevator installation and maintenance including the European EN 81-20 / EN 81-50, the North American ASME A17.1-2016 / CSA B44-16, the Russian GOST33984.1-2016 and the Brazilian ABNT NBR 16858.
The growing portfolio of high quality, innovative and competitively positioned elevator products from Giovenzana includes:
- Car top inspection boxes;
- Alarm and emergency control stations;
- Under car signalling devices;
- Limit switches and micro switches for door;
- Components for the panel board like bypass devices and rear fixing bypass devices, switch disconnectors and auxiliary controls;
- Innovative shaft lighting components such as our new silicone led strip;
- And much More!!!
Giovenzana International B.V. is an active member of various Global Lift Associations:
- ANIE ASSOASCENSORI (Italy)
- ABNT – Associação Brasileira de Normas Técnicas (Brasil)
- SECIESP – Qualidade e Segurança em Elevadores (Brasil)
- NAEC – National Association of Elevator Contractors (North America)
- FEPYMA – Federación Española de Asociaciones de Pequeña y Mediana Empresa de Ascensoristas (Spain)
- РЛО – РОССИЙСКОЕ ЛИФТОВОЕ ОБЪЕДИНЕНИЕ (Russian Federation)
- CAA – Cámara de Ascensores y Afines (Argentine)
Giovenzana International B.V. also begin a partnership with others leading companies, excellence in lift industry, for the development of components for lifts and devices that meet the new requirements all around the world.
A series of international conventions focused on the International Standards called CONNECTING PEOPLE LIFT ROAD in which Harmonized Standards are present as a winning opportunity for elevator market.
We strongly believe that synergy and collaboration between companies can be a plus for the market. The goal is to create shared opportunities that show competence, professionalism, dedication and a strong vision for the future. It’s for that reason, we registered the specific event logo as a Community Trade Mark and International Trade Mark.