The product range is made by the following typologies:
- Emergency lever switches with cam switch, certified CSA – UL – IMQ – CCC – EAC;
- Emergency mushroom in enclosure, with diameter of 40 or 60mm, push-pull or rotation in classic or luminous sight, complete of PCW01 contact NC with positive opening and double interruption, certified CSA – UL – IMQ – CCC – EAC;
- Boxes from 1 to 4 holes – GM Series made of emergency mushroom: with key or selector for compartment light and socket with different typologies, according to the nation of use, all complying with the norm EN 81-20 / EN 81-50;
- New keyboard TLP Series in conformity with the norm EN81-20 / EN 81-50, composed of emergency mushroom with diameter 40mm, cam switch “Normal-Ispection”, up and down push buttons with new symbology and complete colouring of NC and NO contacts of the PCW series, synonymous of quality, reliability and technology;
- TLP5 keyboard is equipped of its own holder which allows a safe positioning on the wall of the pit compartment;
- EN 81-20 / EN 81-50 requires an acoustic and luminous signal under the cabin, which integrates the system with an electronic device, highly luminous/ long duration and low electric comsumption, and an an acustic buzzer, highly effective and guaranteed IP65 with a yellow emergency push button.
Found 47 results